Who should choose this course?
Students who wish to completely devote themselves to an academic programme in order to improve their English. This course is for people who want to fully commit to improving their English through a skills-based communicative programme. These classes are offered at multiple levels so whether you’re starting out on your English language journey or looking to fine tune your skills, this is the class for you.
What happens on this course?
You will have 25 hours of class every week. 4 hours every weekday morning (9am-1pm) and 4 hours in the evening. There will be no more than 10 students per class. The teacher will follow a syllabus that is designed to ensure there are no gaps in your learning. You will practise all four skills of reading, writing, listening and speaking. There is a focus on communication so expect to be speaking a lot during pair and group work. The teacher may also introduce some real world materials to supplement your learning such as newspaper articles or videos. At LAI we like to prepare our students for using English in the real world so we aim to make our materials as relevant as possible to the tasks of daily life.
What is included in this course?
- 24 hours of tuition per week.
- A carefully constructed syllabus delivered by certified, experienced teachers.
- All materials needed for successful completion of the course (no need to buy a textbook).
- A level test upon enrolment.
- A certificate of completion detailing your level and the duration of your course.
- Student liaison.
- Academic advice.
- Access to all extra activities the school has on offer.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Access to tea and coffee facilities.
What else does the school have to offer?
We also offer exam preparation and one-to-one tuition to supplement your learning. A volunteer placement programme in a local business may also be arranged. The school also runs after class activities such as bowling, social nights and board games. We also run regular excursions to Dublin city and surrounding attractions such as Glendalough. Arrangements for travel cards are also available from reception.
How do I enrol in this course?
If you are interested in one of our courses or you would like to find out about alternative options available please contact our office at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Class time: Monday – Friday: 9am – 1pm (with a 15 minute break in the middle).
- Class numbers: maximum ten students.
- Start date: Every Monday.
- Minimum age: 18.
- Minimum stay: 1 week.
- Levels available: A1-C2.