The main focus of our General English courses is on helping you improve your communication skills. These courses have a particular emphasis on speaking, although you will also develop your reading, writing and listening skills at the same time. Our experienced academic team use the latest teaching resources and techniques to plan the curriculum for your course, and so you will improve your English rapidly whilst enjoying the experience of learning a new language.
- Maximum of 10 students per class.
- A Level Test will be taken on your first day to determine your level of English using the Council of Europe Global Scale of Levels.
- Lessons based on everyday topics and are active, task-based and relevant to daily life.
- Use of textbooks and other learning aids
- Students have the choice of studying in the morning or the evening.
- Students can start on a General English course every week.
- Tests consist of an assessment of writing and speaking, and a grammar/vocabulary test.
- A fully certified report on successful completion of course
- Excursions to explore local cultural centres
- Evening programmes include bowling, board games and more
- Trip to Dublin City with guided tour
- Optional travel card included
Course: Fulltime Duration: One week
- General: 15 hours
- Intensive: 2o hours
- Complete: 25 hours
Course: Fulltime Duration: Four weeks
- 4 hours per week over two evenings
- 6 hours per week over two evenings
Course: Intense English Course Duration: Four weeks
- 4 hours per week
Course: 1 to 1 Tuition
- 1 – 10 Hours
- 11+ Hours