Who should choose this course?
Students who wish to improve their English in a specific area or for a specific reason. These can include: English for Academic Purposes, English for Medicine, Business English, CV Preparation and Interview Preparation. These classes are catered for the individual students and can be made available upon request. They will address your needs and help you on an individual basis (sometimes within a larger group setting). If you wish to have class tailored to your specific needs then this is the class for you.
What happens on this course?
Upon enrolment you will take a level test and have an informal chat so that the teacher may prepare material that suits your needs. The teacher will then follow a carefully constructed syllabus that is designed to ensure your learning needs are met. There will be a plan set so that your aims are achieved by the end of your session(s). These classes are available at different times and may take place in an individual or group setting. Please contact us for more information.
What is included in this course?
- Class hours to be determined upon communication with us.
- A level test and informal interview to assess needs.
- A carefully constructed syllabus delivered by certified, experienced teachers for you.
- All materials needed for successful completion of the course (no need to buy a textbook).
- A certificate of completion detailing your level and the duration of your course.
- Student liaison.
- Academic advice.
- Access to all extra activities the school has on offer.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Access to tea and coffee facilities.
What else does the school have to offer?
We also offer exam preparation and more general English classes in a group setting to supplement your learning. A volunteer placement programme in a local business may also be arranged. The school also runs after class activities such as bowling, social nights and board games. We also run regular excursions to Dublin city and surrounding attractions such as Glendalough. Arrangements for travel cards are also available from reception.
How do I enrol in this course?
If you are interested in one of our courses or you would like to find out about alternative options available please contact our office at: email@example.com
- Class time: Varies. Please contact us for more information.
- Class numbers: Ranges from 1-to-1 to small groups.
- Start date: To be arranged.
- Minimum age: 18
- Minimum stay: 1 week.
- Levels available: B1-C2